Benefit from our expertise in the field of teaching upper-intermediate-level Dutch as a foreign language to adults with these 48 collaborative online lessons. Your active participation in varied and engaging activities allows you to apply new skills in a safe learning environment.
Our online courses are all Inclusive packages that include:
- Unlimited 24/7 access to the E-learning digital resources developed by Boom for NT2 (Nederlands als Tweede taal) for the duration of your course plus one month.
- LIVE Dutch lessons with a native Dutch teacher in Zoom.
- Course certificate (80% attendance required)
- Customer support from our staff
Schedule and workload
This is standard course (lessons twice a week). Please check the planned prices and dates options in the "Choose date" section.
This course consists of 32 lesson hours (32x45 min) in 16 live sessions held in a virtual classroom.
You are expected to spend around 3-4 hours per lesson on homework in the E-learning module. Time investment on homework is essential to make the most out of the lessons and optimise your learning process!
Equipment you need
- An online device (laptop, tablet, smart phone)
- Zoom software (You will receive a meeting link from your teacher on the day of the course)
- Headphones (with microphone) and web camera